The Greater Dallas Korean American Chamber of Commerce (GDKACC) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation.
The Chamber was founded in 1979 and its mission is to serve our members by developing
and promoting partnerships among Dallas city, minority business businesses,
and other ethnic non-profit organizations along with public agencies and corporate entities.
- Global logistics and business service provider
- Korean companies related with Smart Store and Unmanned Store
(LG CNS, DataStreams, PayLetter, CoreAttiz, Plus TV, Ilugar & HSADC
- Greater Dallas Financial Service Companies (bank, real estate and loan service)
- Greater Dallas legal and financial consulting companies(lawyer and CPA)
- Other small business support service providers(AD, web design service, etc.)
Global company invitation luncheon and seminar
(11:30 ~ 14:00 DURING EXPO)
Speakers from global companies will give a keynote speech on global business trend for small business
Create jobs for young generation by providing opportunities for job referrals.
2019 Expo Theme
To offer opportunities of information exchange for small business companies in Dallas Fort Worth area, a center place for small business, by inviting 25 promising companies from Korea and U.S. and providing exhibition booth to participating companies. To convene business consulting and business forum with local global logistic companies and other various businesses.
Purpose of Business Expo
Strengthen our partnership by advocating for the greater Dallas business community while improving security and assisting digital transformation of members businesses for Black, Hispanic, Asian American, and Korean-American chambers of commerce.