AIMEDIC is an AI company in the field of developing and distributing medical device application software that opens a new era of cardiac treatment by supporting cardiac coronary artery diagnosis/treatment using artificial intelligence technology.
AIMEDIC has the world’s best deep learning technology and is expanding its business area to the global market by developing a platform that embodies the cardio-cerebrovascular system in 3D and simulates the result with artificial intelligence.
AIMEDIC seeks to lead the future in the direction of saving lives through artificial intelligence technology and creating value efficiently for humanity through AI technology.
We are seeking for talented people with ambitious, passionate and innovative minds who will open the future with AIMEDIC.
Recruitment field/Job Description
- Senior Product /Marketing Manager, FLSA Designation: Exempt
2. Job Description
- Identify needs by doctor/professor/FDA/partner for AI-based products, define problems and draw solutions
- Documentation necessary for FDA certification for product (English/Korean)
- Establishment of mid- to long-term marketing growth strategy through SWOT analysis.
- Pre-Sale overall process / policy establishment
- Collaboration with various external/internal organizations in the process of product development project execution and resolution of issues
3. Qualification requirements
- A person who speaks Korean/English Bilingual and can communicate with a doctors/FDA/engineering Gr
- Have the ability to collaborate and solve problems with complex and diverse stakeholders
- Have more than 5~10 years of experience in planning/marketing and have a high understanding of AI technology and Startups
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing, Engineering, Bio-Technology, Project management, Master’s degree or Project management License is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong business acumen, detail-oriented and persuasive.
- 4. Working conditions
- Location: Fort Worth, TEXAS
- Working days: Monday thru Friday (9:30~6:30)
- Medical insurance, Dental, Vision, PTO
- Salary: determined after interview
6. Screening Procedure:
- Resume screening> Interview> Final
7. All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to;